Sunday, February 17, 2008

So much going on!

This was at my shower last Saturday. Thank you again to everyone that came and to my great Aunts and grandma for putting it together for me! I don't have many pics unfortunately.

Some of the gals in our family :)

Okay, I'm going back to last Monday when we went to Texarkana to record Brian's first all original C.D. That was the longest day ever! His music sounded great. The producer liked every song.


Next was Kareem's Birthday on February 10th. His cake was so good! Happy Birthday Kareem!


These are my pink roses from Jeremy on Valentine's Day
A tribute to Allie Alero

May 1999-February 2008

This car got me through High School and College, and I will miss her so much!!
Hugs :(




And here is the new baby.....I haven't decided on a name yet.


It is a 2008 Tahoe LTZ, we've had our eyes on these things forever.

Just to answer a couple of questions:

--No the gas mileage isn't as bad as you would think because it has a flex fuel engine. When you are driving and not using all 8 cylinders, it shuts down to 4 and gets great gas mileage. Yesterday on the interstate we were getting between 22 and 30 MPG. On top of that if/when the ethanol gets to Arkansas, the engine is compatible with that too. There are already some states offering it as fuel and it is only 99 cents a gallon or so.

--Insurance is not bad at all

--I'm still getting used to the size, it is a big step up from my car!

Next came grandpa's birthday. Grandma made him his favorite coconut cake and we ate at Mimi's for lunch. Happy birthday grandpa!!


That should catch everything up to date! Jeremy is doing good out there. Nothing new is going on with him really. We still have no news on when he gets to come home.

No comments: