Friday, February 1, 2008

My flowers from Erin! Thank you so much I was not expecting flowers this Valentine's Day at all! Usually I wouldn't be home, but we worked til 2:30 this morning so I was still waking up when the lady from the flower shop came. I love them, they're beautiful!!!!
Thank You Erin and Dave!!
Erin and Dave are mine and Jeremy's friends from Hawaii, now living in Springfield Missouri. They have a little boy named Kevin. Dave was also in the army in Hawaii. They got to the island at the same time and everything. Here they are at our wedding!

And this is Doug with Kevin below. Doug was another one of Jeremy's really good friends and our roommate!
Here is little miss Chloe this morning. She sits there and talks to the door when she is ready to come in. So cute!
She played hard this morning and is inseperable from her toy. It goes out and comes in with her.

No comments: