Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday Brian!!!!


Well we are finally finished with birthdays for awhile. So far in 2008 I had my birthday, followeed by Kareem, grandpa, grandma, and Brian. We have had our fill of cake for the entire year. Next in the immediate family is Jeremy (on June 16th) and chances are that he won't be home for it :( Saturday night was a lot of fun. We had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's and then we went bowling. Here I am with Jana (long time BF) at dinner. Serious Brian (joking really) with his bowling ball.

Next was Electric Cowboy. That is where Brian chose to be 21 for the first time. They made him wait inside the entrance until 12:01 am (since Saturday was the 8th and his birthday wasn't until the 9th).





Can you spot him out there?
Walking up at almost midnight. We were already there and had a table.


On the 9th we had our family dinner for grandma and Brian's birthdays combined. They chose Colton's. They servers came out with a cowbell and gave them free peanuts!

Here is grandma with her peanuts :)
Ashley and Brian

What a long weekend! We had a blast though.


This week while we were working in Benton, I took mom's car to Razorback Car Wash and got it cleaned. When I walked into the waiting room there was such a cute dog!! I wound up on the ground with her until her parents' vehicle was ready! Her name was ShyLow because she is shy and low to the ground. They think she is half basset hound and I'm not sure about the other half.




I talk to Jeremy almost every day. He is doing good out there. Nothing new to report that I can really post online. We still have no idea when he is coming home. They will give us 2 weeks notice.

No comments: