Tuesday, December 23, 2008

26 Weeks/Texas

I am exactly 26 weeks pregnant here. It is getting really hard to take a good picture these days...


Our trip to Dallas was a fun one! On Friday night the weather was in the 70's and then Saturday night it was in the 20's when we came out of the show. It was crazy. Grapevine is the Christmas capital of Texas, so we got to see some very pretty lights and Christmas decorations. We also hit up Macy's on Saturday. I miss that store so much! Why don't we have on in Little Rock?? Unfortunately, my camera is pretty bad so a lot of my pictures didn't turn out that great. There is also the black area that keeps showing up on random pics. Anyway, across from the opry where Brian sang, was a big setup of Christmas themed stuff. Grandpa's favorite part was the old timey house that was setup to look just like way back in the Little House on the Prairie days. It was pretty cool!


Me and grandma in front of an elf house, waiting to go into the show.




Brian made friends with an elf while we were there



Looks like real snow! I love the blue lights this year.

The first night he sang, there was a group of the "Red Hat Club" ladies that loved him! This was after the show.

Lights were dim here, but the stage and everything looked so pretty!
We sat pretty far back on both nights
I have to put a picture of Chloe and one of her Christmas balls on here. I haven't seen this one since we got back from Texas. I wonder where she hid it?
Well, Jeremy is still doing fine out there in Iraq. They should be out in less than 2 months!
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Will you be able to come to the McNairs on Christmas Eve??