Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Fun

These are obviously not in order and very mixed up, but all I have time for!


At the lagoon in Waikiki the day before we left





Got my sunblock on, ready to go!
Watching airplanes

With Papaw Louis on the 4th
Daddy's First Father's Day at Cholo's in Hawaii

With his grandpa (Jeremy's Dad I'm not sure what he wants to be called, Peepaw maybe?)

After swimming

In our hotel
All that was left after the movers came

Front yard at the side

He loves sleeping like this






First time to see fireworks 07/04/09

Jeremy drove to Virginia yesterday and made it just fine. He has a huge room at the Ramada Inn that the army put him in. We didn't know he was staying at a nice hotel off post or we would have gone with him. We are still heading out there though. Now that we know he has room for us we are going to go see the state and Jackson's daddy! Our car came in the day he left of course, so I'm going to Dallas Wednesday to get it. I'm already ready to head to the East Coast! We are enjoying being home though. Thats all I have time for right now!

No comments: