Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My Boy at 4 months

Wearing his new overalls from Grandma and Grandpa
It is beginning! I can't turn my back for a second. Yesterday I went to Sonic and Jackson thought I didn't need my vanilla diet coke so he knocked it off the counter. (I put him in his bumbo chair next to me while I wash dishes and he watches usually)


Where we going grandpa?
Everything he can get his hands on goes in the mouth

Jackson loves to hear his Uncle Brian sing, it stops him in his tracks
Loves the mirror too
We have his appointment on Thursday for his 4 month shots :(
Jeremy is doing fine out in Virginia. I think he is ready for us to get out there. His school hours are 2-10 though, and he still has to do PT at 6 every morning so he isn't a fan of the schedule. I think we are going out in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Autumn Brandon Grayson said...

Your little man is super cute! Can't wait to see you both on Thursday. HUGS