Wednesday, August 12, 2009

While Daddy is away!

I just love laying outside on the blanket with my sweet baby...who is ready for the weather to cool off just a little?? I am so ready for football season.


When it is just me and Jackson, sometimes he hangs out here (next to the bath tub) while I take a shower. We talk the whole time :) I worried about Jeremy leaving, because I didn't know how in the world I was going to do these things. Like before he would hold Jackson while I took a shower and he would help me give Jack a bath every time, but now I do it all myself and it has been a breeze. I don't know why I was so worried...the unknown I guess. He is so pleasant and he just hangs out and smiles at me and talks to me. The perfect little side kick!

We went to Jana's last Thursday to see her and Autumn and Torri. We have to plan these nights at least a month in advance but we always have a great time! Good friends, good conversation, and good food!
Jackson was trying to think of something funny to say since he was sitting between "two vewy pwetty guls". (Autumn and Torri)


My roses from Jeremy, I love them! They are our wedding colors too. Note Jackson in the back getting ready to chow down on the Wal Mart bag.

"I dare someone to say I don't look like my daddy"

Yes I actually do more than just take pictures of my baby! Last weekend Brian had a gig at OC and I got to go. They sound so good! The latest status on Brian and his band: He is interviewing drummers and they go to Nashville in mid September. It is hard finding band members in Arkansas that can give 100% to the band. He has had some great musicians but they all had full time jobs or families that they had to take care of. Now every one is sitting on go and ready.

Pitiful little legs! He got his feelings hurt at his 4 month check up. Ouch!

"This stuff tastes weird, what you looking at?"
Grandpa telling him in just a little bit it will all be over and we can go out there
Listening to his doctor
As always he decided he was "starving"
Such a good baby!
So at 4 months his weight was 17 pounds and ten ounces (97 percentile) His length was 27 inches (97 percentile) and his head was 17 in (75 percentile). It was a rainy day and I had already been to the doctor that day too. We went home and snuggled on the couch after this!
I guess things have slowed down enough that we have to speed them up again. Thursday we head for Virginia! I know they say it isn't smart to post on here when you're going to be out of town, but I have a guard dachshund so you think I'm worried?
I will be taking lots of pictures while in Virginia. Mom is going with me (we are driving) and we are so excited! I think Jeremy is too.

1 comment:

ashley said...

cute pic of you and lil man!