Monday, August 31, 2009

Update

I went to upload all of our Virginia/D.C. pictures the other day and realized I couldn't! Jeremy has the SD card in our camera because he is going back to D.C next weekend. So sometime later in the month I'll have to put up those East Coast pics! I still have my smaller camera that I have been using, so I do have some pictures I need to post. I just wanted to update and let everyone know that we are doing good. Jeremy is almost finished with school and we go to Fort Knox in October. I checked out the floor plans for the housing we are supposed to get (3 month waiting list, we'll see). I'm kind of worried because I don't think the master bedroom is big enough for our furniture! It is always something. Anyway, more later it is so late here, for some reason I can't sleep but I need to try.

No comments: