Friday, February 5, 2010

Doing Just Fine!

Things are rolling right along around here. Jeremy is working more, which is a negative part of being stationed on a training post (positive is no deployment!) but we are getting settled in and we really like the new place. I LOVE being on post! I even have our nights pretty well timed by the trumpet sounds. Like, I get a 15 minute warning at 10:45 and at 11:00 they play taps...I like to be in bed by the time they play taps! Doesn't always happen but I like having it to go by. There is a 9:00 one and thats when we try to get Jackson to start winding down :). Anyway, yes I like being on post. During the day there are other wives at home doing the same thing I am. Nooo not sitting on the couch eating bon bons watching Oprah, but cleaning, coming and going, and taking care of babies!
I have said this before, but I love this age!
We had some snow! Jackson liked it a little more this time than last time. He wanted to run in it but couldn't get his feet high enough! I think we had 8 inches or more. After deciding he couldn't run he tried to eat the snow :)

I've started planning some one's FIRST BIRTHDAY! I can't believe it.

Well that's all I have time for, for now. I just wanted to put some new pics up and let everyone know we are doing great. Our internet started working about 3 days ago, so surely I can update more often now! It is way too hard for me to update from the Iphone until I learn how to work it better. Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.