Saturday, November 24, 2007

Early Merry Christmas

Last night we went and saw the new Disney movie Enchanted. It was really good! We both liked it and thought it was cute.
Then we stayed in this morning and caught up on some sleep while everyone else braved the chaos of Black Friday. There was a big game here today between Hawaii and Boise State so the traffic was crazy. It was all over the news. Tonight we went to the Pearl Ridge Mall and I got a hair cut. The mall wasn't too busy. While I was in the salon Jeremy bought my Christmas present :) Then he was so excited about it he couldn't wait til next week to give it to me. Needless to say I love it!! It's a cross necklace with a heart in the middle.





It is hard to believe the Holiday season is here when the weather is this pretty.

Jeremy got his gift tonight too, a PSP (portable playstation) and accessories.





One hour later.....still into his new toy.

No comments: