Thursday, November 22, 2007

Finally a New Post!

Our family Thanksgiving Picture. Our new addition to the family, Chloe Mae McNair!!
Jeremy hanging out with Barney
When we landed in Little Rock, our grandparents picked us up and we went to lunch.
Headed to church

In Louisiana at Brian's show
Jeremy building the dog house

Our nephew Logan McNair!
Sweet Kyla holding Logan :)
We had a blast at home, but time flew by! We didn't get to see everyone as much as we had hoped, but when you have 2 weeks to do everything its kind of hard. Jeremy even built Barney a dog house and a walk in closet for me while we were in Sheridan. I love my closet and Barney loves his house!! I'll take pictures when I get back home. Jeremy, Barney, and I all fit into the dog house comfortably before we left. We bought my plane ticket the other night so now I'll officially be home on December 8th :( I'm absolutely dreading leaving here but I'm ready to get deployment over with.

Last night I cooked dinner for us believe it or not. I even took a picture since there is a running joke back home about me not knowing how to cook. I made baked spinach and artichoke dip, cheese tortellini, caesar salad, garlic bread, and sweet tea.

No comments: