Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Not the happiest post but that's life!

We've had beautiful weather out here, very colorful skies!


Jeremy had his cardiologist appointment this morning. The good news is that they didn't find anything wrong...bad news is they cleared him for deployment (which we were expecting) . So it is pretty much for sure that hes leaving now :( We are just ready to get it over with. We knew it was a gamble when we bought my plane ticket, but it is a good thing we did it now. I don't want to be out here without him if I don't have to!

Also, please pray for Jeremy's family. They have had a really tough week back home. His grandpa lost his sister Helen, and the day after her funeral Jeremy's great grandma passed away as well. We are so glad that we went to see her when we were home. She was such a sweet lady and I'm glad I got to meet her.

I'm going to try to pack some today, we've got to start moving more out because time is slipping away from us.

No comments: