Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our 4 day weekend

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile we've been busy! I'm going to take a picture of the storage room tomorrow or the next day and post it because it's so full. We went to Dave and Buster's on Friday and had so much fun. Jeremy walked up to this game and said he wanted to try it. (You have to hit a huge button and stop the light on the amount of tickets you are trying to win) Jeremy hit the biggest number the first time around it was really funny. It had just started going around the circle and he slapped the button on 1000 tickets. Its the little green wedge thats really thin and hard to land on.
We had so much fun! I got to have my favorite drink too, the Candy Shop!


So then Saturday night we went back downtown with Doug. It was their final outing and they let me tag along :)


The santa at Ala Moana Mall
Yesterday was spent working really hard on the apartment and getting things moved over to storage. Plus it has been so hard trying to pick out what stuff I'm bringing home. We have packed for me twice and I have to keep leaving things out every time because my bags are too heavy. I think we may ship a box home.

Then today we went to Diamondhead and had a great time. We are so tired. Jeremy has to pack tonight though, and take all his stuff to work tomorrow. The time has come that they want everything up there so they can be ready to fly out. Here are some pictures from today and from tonight.



The first set of stairs...


View of Honolulu from the top






And now Jeremy is trying to fit all the required stuff into impossibly small bags. Heres an idea of some of the stuff. The date stamp is off on his camera this picture was about 10 minutes ago



No comments: