Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy News


We were pretty surprised too! Although I just had a feeling.
I woke up and figured I would take a test just to be sure. Since Jeremy leaves Saturday, I wanted to know ASAP. He didn't know I was suspecting anything. I had been feeling weird for about a week, and the thought kept crossing my mind! Once I took the first test, I was shocked and Jeremy knew something was up (I couldn't figure out how to act).So we went and bought more tests, just to be sure! I took them over the past couple of days. I know it only takes one but we were just checking :)
I think Jeremy needed to see it in writing so he got this digital test for me to take too...

So life is about to change for all of us. Jeremy and I are very excited, but sad that he is leaving. After reading online, it looks like a baby will be here in late March or early April. Jeremy will be home in mid-March. I'm feeling fine, but I would be better if I didn't have this really bad cold. My chest, head, etc. are hurting. The doctor called in some antibiotics for me, so I hope they help! I am waiting to hear when my first appointment is.

In other news, I saw a snake and it was huge.
We were going over to Eric and Kira's house to tell Jeremy's side the news, and this snake crossed the road in front of me!

No comments: