Friday, July 25, 2008

We met Samuel for lunch today at Cotham's in the city. He was in town for a meeting so that worked out well! We had a good time. Then we went to FINALLY change my last name at the social security office. I was so happy because we didn't even have to
wait 5 minutes. We figured the line would be so long but it wasn't at all. There was one person in front of us. Anyway, after lunch we went to Barnes and Noble and then to Best Buy. We got a new camcorder that I think we will love! So that is about it. Last night we had dinner at grandma's. She fixed so many of mine and Jeremy's favorite things: Mexican Chicken, Mashed potatoes, Fried Okra and Broccoli. Sooo good.Then this morning she met us with an apple pie!!! We are loving it. Thanks grandma!! I have some interesting pictures I will be posting tomorrow

No comments: