Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31st is an important day!

Happy Birthday Dad!! We love you and miss you very much.

Happy 1st Birthday Chloe Mae.

Happy 26th Anniversary Grandma and Grandpa!!

It is also Josh Cotton's birthday, I don't have a picture but Happy Birthday Josh!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I already miss seeing this hanging around :( I hope the next 8 months go by quickly.
Also, I forgot to post before that we ate our wedding cake while Jeremy was here. We got around to eating it around July 25th instead of July 7th, but oh well! This cake topper flew home with our luggage (in an ice chest) all the way from Hawaii last year. In fact, the whole point in me carrying an ice chest to Dallas was to make sure we had our anniversary cake. Of course, I forgot it. Anyway, we only took one bite a piece and gave some to the dogs. It kind of tasted like the hibiscus flowers that were still on it....
I went with mom to work the past couple of days, just to get out of the house. We had fun but we did a lot of driving! We wound up at a hotel in Mississippi. She usually stays away from home once or twice a week because her territory is really large she does marketing for Mars Company. So we were way down in south Arkansas and Mississippi driving around everywhere. The towns in that area are so old and interesting. It can be kind of depressing though, just seeing everything that used to be. Anyway, I loved the room at the hotel!

First thing on my mind

I was working on a migraine, so I decided to take a bath. I was SHOCKED when I saw this! I left the water running, and when I went back to finally take a bath the water scared me. To think, this is normal? Crazy! How am I supposed to relax in what looks like "boil order" water. I gave it a try but still took a shower afterwards.

My headache got so much worse as the night went on. I was in tears with a terrible migraine. Mom went and got me Tylenol since that's pretty much all I can take. I fell asleep pretty quickly, luckily.

No comments: