Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Catching up a little, been playing hard!


I have been way behind in posting. Woops! I still don't have much to say really but I have lots of pictures. Totally skipped the 19 and 20 week updates too. I guess that just means I have been really busy. Oh well, I will pick back up at 21 weeks. We are over half way through the pregnancy! Very hard to believe. This past week we had some movie nights since it has been cold. We snuggle on the couch, and the dogs rarely make it through the first 10 minutes.

Friday night was fun for us. We had our girls' night at Jana's house this time. Chloe got to go too and play with her Chinese Pug cousin Lola. They play HARD. By the end of the night they were exhausted. The pics aren't in the best order, sorry!


Both of them sitting in Jana's lap while I held Cannon, Torri's son. She wound up bringing her 2 sons which was totally fine with us! They are so cute and really well behaved.

She loves Lola's bed and toys

Caleb and Cannon. So cute!

I was very nervous about Chloe and the baby...and then Chloe and Caleb because he was running around and stuff which usually means she will chase you. Anyway, they hit if off well. I was so glad.

Caleb hugging Chloe. He loves dogs and she loved him!

Hey that's my blanket!

The challenge

Having fun

Brian had a show in Jonesboro the other night. He sold out of CD's and did great! We had a photo shoot while we were waiting on mom to get to the house.

Me and the baby girl

My loyal boy Barney



Long late night!

No comments: