Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holidays are here!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is behind us and now we are working on Christmas! Next year, Jeremy will finally get to be home for the holidays after being in Iraq for 2 Christmases in a row. We all still have out our yellow ribbons and grandma and grandpa are keeping their flag flying!

Thanksgiving was at the rec center this year and is was great! The weather was nice and we had lots of good food. I wish I had some more now actually.

Here are some pics of the family. I didn't get many but we all got to talk and spend time together, which was really nice.





That night, someone got her snow boots out for the winter, since it has been so cold lately.

She thinks she is cute :)

Barney is also trying to be festive


Now for the Garvan Gardens pictures! I just loved that outing. My cheap camera has 2 settings (flash or no flash) so my pictures really do this place no justice. I'm waiting on Jeremy to get home and we will get a better camera, that way he can figure out all the settings!

Grandma and the umbrella tree

So pretty how the red leaves reflected the white lights

This year, I loved the blue lights. They had them down by the water and it was so pretty.

Ashley and Brian

All of us minus Kareem, he was taking the picture

Me and Ashley

Brian, grandma and mom after we got to roast marshmallows


Mom in an elf house



I think my favorite part was the gingerbread land.

Path with chandeliers


Brian and grandpa



Next year if we go back I'll have a little baby boy and a husband to keep me warm, I can't believe it.

No comments: