Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy 70th Birthday Grandpa!

We are definitely right in the middle of what we call "birthday row"around here. It starts with Christmas, followed by my birthday then Kareem's was on February 10th. We went to Samurai and then the usual cake afterwards. Today we celebrated grandpa's birthday at their house. We were going to go to Oaklawn but the horses don't run on Wednesday, so we are re-scheduling for March. March 7th is Grandma's birthday then March 9th is Brians. So we have lots of birthdays right here in the first of the year. Jackson will fit right in line since his due date is March 31st.

As usual, Chloe had to be a part of the celebrating, but she wears out before anyone else. She was sound asleep here.

Here are my Valentine Flowers from Jeremy :)



As promised, here are the pictures from the past couple of weeks!


Some of my family getting down to Brian's music at the VFW. Talk about an interesting night!

I just love this picture of Rosie and Papaw. So sweet!

Shower pictures!!

Brandt (Brooke's little baby) was a big hit at the shower! Here he is with mom.

Awesome servers and friends! Ashley, Brooke, and Jana

Gotta have a cookie cake


So pretty! And Good!


Me with the hostesses, they did a great job! THANK YOU! Ashley and Jana
Thanks to everyone for all the great gifts!
Another friend named Brooke, me, and Mindy. Tri Delta pledge sisters minus Autumn because she was in Maui.

Sign in table
We were so tired when we got back home, but had a car load to unload!
Jackson's balloons after the shower
Okay, so I am caught up on everything now I think! I'm sorry Trena! I know I should be ashamed for not updating as much and getting behind! :)
Tomorrow is another doctor's appointment and I have to go by Gwatney since they have to fix something on the Tahoe. The door sensor is messed up and it is getting really annoying having to mess with the locks. Then after that I have to go in to work. Long day ahead!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog all the time, its part of my morning. Looks like you got a lot of goodies. I am having my bundle of joy on 4/22/09.

Thanks for the up-date.

Trena

Melissa Conaway said...

Amanda you are precious! Love how cute you are preggo!!!

Catherine Anne said...

I love the blog! Such a great way to keep up. You are so beautiful. Im so happy for you. I know you cant wait to hold your lil one. We need to hang out. LOVE YA

Catherine Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.