Friday, February 13, 2009

Just wondering about my ankles

Well, Jackson had a great baby shower last Sunday! Thank you so much everyone! I didn't have my camera so I am still waiting on pictures from Mom, Grandma and Jana. It was great though and I am very thankful. I will do a big post with pictures and stuff when I get them all. I have some good VFW pictures too that I'll put on here.

I am officially puffy and I don't think that is going to change for at least 7 weeks. My poor, poor ankles. They are ridiculous! I hope the weather stays as warm as possible because I can only fit into flip flops since Saturday. I am wondering how bad the swelling can get and when to call the doctor...I'm pretty sure it is normal though. To post a picture or not, hmmmm.

Jackson continues to wow me with his strong movements. You can see him moving from the outside now.

I wanted to update since I haven't updated in awhile! Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Woohoo. I can't believe Jeremy had been in Iraq for over 2 months this time last year. Next year we will finally get a Valentine's Day together in the same country I hope. Great news is that he leaves Iraq in 9 days! We are so excited and I know he will be happy to see some palm trees and normal clothes. I'm working a lot here lately, but I will be posting again soon!

No comments: