Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

His cake had Happy birthday Jeremy written around the edges


Happy baby!

We are ready for the movers! Today was Jeremy's birthday, and although we had a yum Cold Stone Creamery Cake, the rest of the day was steady packing our 5 checked items and 3 carry ons :( How are 2 people supposed to get all that through the airport? With a stroller carseat and baby? I guess we will see. Jackson slept the entire time we were packing! I may regret it later tonight but it really helped us get things done. I think he slept from 5-11, which is when Jeremy woke him up to feed him. For dinner tonight I was pulling things out of the refrigerator trying to use everything up that I could haha! I made a strange pasta...I told Jeremy to hurry up and eat it while it was hot because once it cooled off it was probably indigestible :). It wasn't that bad.

Here is our sweet baby sleeping with his puppy while we packed

Pretty sky the other night from our back yard. Our living room looked pink and it was really pink outside. So pretty!
My 12 week old! I had 2 ladies at the PX the other day that were shocked that he was only almost 3 months old. One woman approache me about a play date for her 9 month old because she saw Jackson in his stroller and thought they were about the same age. He still weighs 15 lbs and is 23.3 inches long (I think). The way he stands and balances you would think he was older!
He loves holding his animals while he sleeps

6 comments:

ASHLEY said...

HOW SWEET!! CANT WAIT FOR YALL TO GET HOME!!

Anonymous said...

Look at those little chubby hands :)))))))) How sweet. I second what Ashley said..Hurry Home.

Nana said...

Getchy, Getchy, Getchy He is just breathtaking. It's liking looking in the mirror :P

Nana said...

ehhh like looking in the mirror

Erin and Dave Disseler said...

Can't wait to see yall!!! It will be a roller coaster getting all that crap to the airport and checked!! TRUST ME!!!!!!try to enlist the help of a buddy, we learned that the hard way.When will you be dropping your car off at the port? ! ha ha

Jessica said...

The photos are just great! Hopefully I will see you soon!