Monday, June 1, 2009

My ABC's

Saw this on a friend's blog, seemed fun!

A - Age: 26
B - Bed size: California King
C - Chore you hate: Putting the fitted sheet on the bed, Cleaning the bath tub
D - Dog's name: Chloe Mae, Barney
E - Essential start your day item: I'm becoming addicted to coffee
F - Favorite color: pink
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: I don't know, I like them all. Platinum is good
H - Height: 5'4 and a half
I - Instruments you play: piano
J - Job title: director of operations :)
K - Kid(s): Jackson- 10 weeks
L - Living arrangements: Depends on the month. This month: townhouse with Jackson and Jeremy, next month in Sheridan with mom, Jackson and Brian while Jeremy is at school
M - Mom's name: Renee
N - Nicknames: none
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Not that I can remember, just when Jack was born
P - Pet Peeve: smacking, running out of hot water
Q - Quote from a movie: If you're a bird, I'm a bird
R - Right handed or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 Brother
T - Time you wake up: 4:30ish then 8:30ish
U- Underwear: Yes I wear them?
V - Vegetable you dislike: None that I can think of
W - Ways you run late: I'm still adjusting to packing for Jackson and getting him ready to go to. That could make me late.
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, hand, arm
Y - Yummy food you make: guacamole
Z - Zoo favorite: I love animals, but my favs are the otters and the big cats

Now you should do your ABC's!!

No comments: