Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Little Man

Is learning how to stick out his tongue!
Little Jeremy
Being precious like mommy....haha!
He is learning to blow bubbles

Smiling more

Stole my heart :)


So the other day we went for a 2.5 mile walk around our neighborhood. Jackson was looking around and was very curious for awhile, then he napped the rest of the time. We live in a valley, so there is a huge hill that leads up to everything, and that hill wore me out. We walked all the way up to the top where our road meets H2 (highway) Our shirts were soaked by the time we got back home and I loved it. It was so great to get out and get my heart pumping and enjoy the pretty flowers while I can (since we are leaving very soon). There is a great sidewalk for walking all through the valley, and there is an even more scenic sidewalk at one part of the walk, which we took. We won't again because the mosquitos were pretty bad. Weather wise it is in the high eighties here and pretty humid, instead of a little bit milder like we are used to. I heard it has been hot in Arkansas too! Summer is upon us. Then again, in Arkansas it could be hot in December.


Entrance to Jackson's neighborhood
Our garage, every time we get settled its time to reorganize, pack, turn stuff in, and off we go.




I love the vivid colors of the flowers around here. Bright red, purple, orange and yellow. Next time I'm taking more pics!

No comments: