Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just a little bit ot life lately

Rubbermaids are fun!






My computer is letting me upload pictures tonight, of all nights. I am so tired so not many captions but I'm doing my best and will get better. You know I'm good for it! There are plenty of pictures coming. Jeremy gets here at the end of this week with our wonderful Nikon camera containing lots of memories of the past month.

Picture below is at the Roundup in Jonesboro. Brian sounded great!
Jackson with his buddy, Becky's son Brennan (Becky used to work with Jana).
They are a month apart.
One of his first successful nights on baby food, sweet potatoes are his favorite!



At the hotel restaurant, we got free meals because one of the elevators wasn't working part of the time.
At the pool on the 2nd floor

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute Pix...

I have to ask...are you living in Jonesboro?? I live in Paragould, so the Round Up caught my eye..

Melody Slaton said...

Jackson is getting so big! We were just in Ark.! Wish we could have seen y'all. I wanted to tell you that I made my blog private for now and since I don't have your email, I don't know how to send an invite. Just email me..mine is melodyslaton@gmail.com.