Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Some pictures!











We attempted pictures the other day at Sears...considering Jack and I were sick I think they turned out pretty good! He was so funny. I went to the doctor today and found out I have pneumonia. My chest has been hurting forever but they never did an x-ray until this time. I am on 5 different meds and I am so glad, because I'm ready to breathe again!
I feel like since I had Jack I have been falling apart! We are sleeping with a humidifier too so I'm hoping that will help to clear Jackson up. He has a runny nose and is coughing a lot. I've talked to his doctor's office like 5 times now and they still don't want me to bring him in and risk getting swine flu or something. He gets a tiny bit of Children's Benadryl before bed.
We have done nothing to prepare for leaving Thursday :) No worries though! I think we will have everything together in no time. I just hope we are feeling better.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I hope you guys get to feeling better! The pics are great! He is such a cutie pie :)