Friday, October 2, 2009

Kentucky is Good!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are at Fort Knox now and I think we are really going to like it! It seems way more like home than Hawaii did and I feel much more comfortable here. I do miss Hawaii some but not too much. The only negative so far is that our friends and family aren't here with us :( 550 miles is the distance from home and it is a very pretty drive so I hope everyone will come see us! It looks like we will be staying on post, but we will be in temp housing until mid November. It is fully furnished so that's good. We have a couple more houses to go check out today off post, just to make sure we don't love them! By the end of the day we will have a decision made. On post is just so convenient, but there are some very tempting places about 7 miles from here, so we will see! The hotel is awesome! It is more like a show apartment. Kitchen, living room, etc. Brand new and so nice! I wish this could be our temp house. Tonight od in the morning we are driving back to Arkansas and getting our things, and we have to be back up here by the 9th. We decided to come up and house hunt since Jeremy had to sign in on the 1st and they gave us ten days to do EVERYTHING. Kind of stressful but manageable! I hope everyone is enjoing the fall weather! The leaves are already changing up here. Love it!

2 comments:

Momma Jac said...

Love you and miss you already!!! maybe I can come visit in Fort Knox since it will not be like going to Hawii (giving my right arm) hahah!!! Need some laughs girl! love ya!

Jessica said...

Adam and I want to try and come visit yall once your all settled in! We hear it is gorgeous there!!