Thursday, October 15, 2009

Going out with my boots on...

I got Jack some boots to wear to the pumpkin patch tomorrow :)
They are a little big length wise but not width. They are size 5!! I'm hoping he stays in a 5 for awhile.
Mamaw Louis got Jackson this outfit. So cute!



Chloe is getting more used to having Jackson around
Mamaw and Papaw Louis (Jeremy's grandparents) came down to see us the other night. We had a great visit and went to Larry's pizza!

Jackson likes sitting on Papaw Louis's lap

Well Jeremy is signing the lease tomorrow on the house! He gets to "move in" this weekend. Our stuff from Hawaii can't be delivered until next Thursday. He has a little bit with him though (remember the storage building we had to get?) Even though I'm sad to leave here I am so ready to get there!

4 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

Love your blog and your little man is so cute! Wish I could have seen you while you were in!

Jessica said...

Lovin the boots! Cant wait to see pics from the Pumpkin Patch

Dad said...

Hey boots!! Where you going with that boy?

Terri Hatcher said...

Your little boy is growing so fast! He looks so much like his daddy!