Monday, October 26, 2009

Settling In

I have some pictures to put on here, but for some reason it won't let me upload right now! Of course, when I have time blogger wont let me upload. We are getting settled in here at our house. I really like it so far. I have finishes with the kitchen and Jackson's room is next. Kentucky is a pretty state. The leaves are beautiful up here, bright yellow and orange everywhere. I don't think Jackson is feeling too well. The first night we were here he slept great, all the way through the night, but last night was terrible. I had to sleep reclining on the couch all night with him. He couldn't sleep in the crib for long at all and wouldn't even sleep in our bed (usually that works every time). So I'm hoping tonight will be better. He may be having a hard time adjusting to the new place and wondering where everyone is. Brian was on speakerphone earlier and Jackson was looking everywhere for him :( Other than that, we are doing good! I really wish mom didn't have to leave Wednesday. I'm already looking forward to the holidays! I miss everyone already. I will try to put some pictures on again later.

No comments: