Friday, December 18, 2009

Where Did This Week Go?

Somehow, tonight snuck up on me! ALL day today we have been packing and taking care of things to get out of here. I think we are bringing half the house home with us. I always over pack! We are so excited to be heading to Arkansas. Last week we had family pictures made. It was supposed to be Jackson's photo shoot only but we decided to take some with him at the last minute. Jeremy was in his ACU's but I talked him into taking one with us.










I just wanted to update since we are headed to Arkansas in about 30 minutes. We are really wishing we had ordered the cover for the bed of the truck before now. It will be waiting on us in Arkansas. In the mean time, Jeremy is bagging everything up in giant trash bags. Won't we look classy?

1 comment:

Terri Hatcher said...

I hope that ya'll have a great time with your family, and friends while ya'll are in Arkansas! Jack is getting so big girl! He is so precious, and cute!