Friday, January 9, 2009

11 weeks left and Reality is here!


Shae was very sweet! I really enjoyed my 4-D ultrasound today!







Mom thinks his eye is open here...I can see it I think. You have to look really hard!


I am so glad that we decided to have the 4-D ultrasound done! I have almost 50 pictures but I only put some on here. It was a great experience getting to see him rub his eyes, open his mouth, stretch, and do all kinds of other little things. We have it on video too. He is measuring pretty big for his age...my little countdown says he should be almost 3 pounds and he is measuring 3 pounds and 3 ounces. They said his size is about average for a 31 week baby (and I am 29 weeks for sure). Not that he is too huge or anything but she did estimate about a 9 pounder. I was 9 pounds 13 ounces so we will see. Jeremy was around 7 I believe. Anyway, no wonder I have grown so much here lately! He has grown a lot! The tech also said at this point they start growing really fast so HERE WE GO!! She said he was perfect though, everything looked perfect. I did find out that he is still breech. I hear that a lot of babies flip and stuff but he really likes the position he is in (which is legs stretched out straight below him). He has been breech the entire time but I'm not giving up hope that he will flip. They said there is still lots of hope. Some flip late! I have been feeling movement up high on my right side under my ribs and come to find out that's where his head is. At the same time, she said he was really low. I wonder if he will be tall....OK on to more pictures....Did I mention that I am so in love with this little guy?








Hand in the eye, but this resembles my baby picture!







Awww I love this one





























Profile and muscle shot :) I see Jeremy in this picture too.
Aww he was rubbing his eyes
Mouth open, she was trying to get him to move some and he did!
I think this one is funny...he is getting mad!




Yesterday I got to talk to Jeremy on Skype for a little bit. I love it when this happens! We looked at some baby stuff and he saw how big I'm getting on the web cam. He is sleepy here (always really, he is working 16 hours a day). I can't wait until he sees his baby boy! I wish he would call me so I can hear his reaction.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Amanda I love all the pics! Adam and I can not wait to meet Jackson!!

Melissa Conaway said...

I am so excited for you guys Amanda! He looks so precious! You will be such a great mommy!