Friday, January 23, 2009

Before I get too far behind....

Although I had a great birthday last year, this one was even better. One reason is probably because 2009 is the year Jeremy comes home and last year he had been gone a month at this point, so we were still getting used to him being deployed. I loved my cake! It was so pretty and yum. I love Disney, in case you're wondering! Thanks everyone for making my birthday so special! I haven't updated in awhile I know, so I have several pictures. Oddly I don't have as many as I should though! We have been thankfully busy plus my camera is still very messed up. Dad sent me a new one (thank you!) and I need to go through 2 CD's of class and really experiment before I figure that thing out. It has lenses and things that I don't understand plus it isn't really something you tote around in your purse....
We went to Carino's for dinner and it was great. I think I need to go there more often. My friends Tiffany, Chris, their son Noah, and Eddie took me to El Chico during the week too! Every night this past week we had something going on.
We went to the Brad Paisley/Dierks Bentley/Darius Rucker concert on Friday night after we went to Red Lobster (Brian's gift to me) :)
Jana was down on Saturday night, we went to a benefit out in Poyen that Brian was singing at. Chloe loves her Aunt Jana. Here she is giving her kisses. She really can't get enough of her! (by the way I would never let my dog do that to just anyone! Jana loves dogs as much as I do and she was laughing and playing with her. So if you don't want Chloe kisses when you come over I understand).
They were tired and while we were talking they decided to relax. No joke they fell asleep like this.
My friends Brooke and Adam were in town this week too, so of course I had to go over and see their little Baby Brandt! He is so cute, 3 months old! He is such a sweet, happy baby!
So cuddly!
Here are my 2 again, I just love them. They were napping on my body pillow that mom got me for Christmas. I think they love it as much as I do.
Brian had a show at the VFW last weekend too. We all had such a great time. I was thoroughly entertained the entire night by everyone on the dance floor + Brian's singing. I'm so glad my family likes to laugh and have fun! (Below)

These were my beautiful birthday flowers from Jeremy! I love them! The vase is pretty too, I didn't have a red one.
I didn't get pictures of our girls' night on Thursday night (Colton's and the movie Bride Wars) and I didn't get pictures of the benefit that Brian took part in on Saturday. On Sunday, grandma and I went to finish up registering at Wal-Mart and Target and we had a good lunch at McAlister's. I didn't find much at Target, they were sold out of everything. It was pitiful! Wal-Mart was good though (finally! I have been to 3 different Wal-Marts trying to register and their registries were broken at all of them. So frustrating). Anyway, it is finished! I also didn't get pictures last night. I went to On the Border with Mindy and Cheyenne, it was a little mom's night out thing that Mindy was putting together. My first mom's night out even though I'm not quite a mother yet! Only us 3 out of like 30 people showed up but that was fine with us! We talked forever.
It is also tax season again! So that means less time at home with my pups but more money to put back for this crazy year of traveling and chaos that we are about to endure, trust me.
*****I need to update once more with a couple of prayer requests....I don't know what in the world is going on this week. Please pray for my dear friend Torri! She is very sick and they are doing tests today. Also please pray for the Fitzgerald family. I am good friends with their 2 daughters (Tia and Jessica). Their house burned to the ground this morning. They lost their home, vehicles, boat and pets. I don't know details but I know they are lucky that they got out in time.
Well I guess that catches us up on everything. Jeremy will be in Arkansas in less than 2 months and he will be flying out of Iraq in less than a month! We are ALMOST THERE. I can finally say
one month left Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I got your baby shower invitation in the mail today :) Sooooo cute! Cant wait to go shopping!!!