Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 finally!

Well the end of 2008 was a busy and fun ending for us. I have some random pictures I have been meaning to post so here we go....


Baby Girl


I spent New Year's Eve at my cousin Lindsey's house.


Chloe is getting even better at sitting up and begging for whatever (attention, treat, toy) It is so cute!


They love sleeping on my belly, I guess the extra heartbeat is relaxing to them!


Lots of naps for everyone really...I found Brian and Chloe like this the other day.



This was Christmas night, we were SO TIRED!



Papaw and Rosie came by to see us and we had a great visit.



Grandpa loved his new record to CD converter.


Of course I loved my dachshund calendar from grandma and grandpa



Brian in Ashley's glasses.......



He gets pretty silly around the holidays I guess :) Here are his new Mario boxers he just opened.


Ashley and Brian at Christmas lunch

She got a really pretty pink sapphire and diamond necklace from Brian.


Grandma also got a really pretty necklace from grandpa, it was aquamarine (her birthstone) and diamond.
Our great friends in Springfield (that we don't get to see nearly enough) Dave, Erin, and big brother Kevin welcomed their newest baby boy into the world on Dec 29th 2008 at 1:40 pm. He was 8 lb 3 oz and 21.5 inches long! So cute! Welcome Connor Jacob Disseler! Congratulations ya'll!


Jeremy is doing good and staying SO BUSY in Iraq. He said there are so many deadlines and he is starting to stress. It is welcome stress though, they are leaving next month!
I think I'm caught up now! Happy 2009!

No comments: