Friday, May 29, 2009

716

That is the number of pictures we have taken in the past week. I am working hard on getting some of them re sized and added on here! Anyone know a quick way to re size all your photos at once? If I don't re size them they take up way too much memory on blogger. We had so much fun with Mom, Lee, Janet and Shari. It was really sad to see them go and we already miss them. Jackson has been so funny since they left. He wants to be talked to and held ALL THE TIME. It is a good thing we don't have much longer out here on the island.....I am so ready to see my friends, family, and my babies Barney and Chloe back in Arkansas, and it looks like I will get to sooner rather than later, more details to come! Remember I told you our plans are always changing.
pcs Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments: