Thursday, May 14, 2009

Adam or Kris?

This season's American Idol is very interesting to me. Granted I am staying in a lot more now due to our recent precious little blessing and loving it!
So I have more time for t.v. kind of, but still this season is different! I can really tell that the judges have a favorite. They are always blown away by Adam. Really?! I know his voice is pretty good and high for a man or whatever but he is so predictable and they act like he hung the moon. I just don't get it at all. I think he is kind of freaky actually. Surely he is a nice guy...but it is all just weird for me.

I hope Kris wins, look how innocent he is (or at least looks haha) and bonus he is from Arkansas!


So Jeremy is working a 24 hour shift tonight, such fun! They gave him the rest of the day off tomorrow though, which is so sweet of them since he doesn't get off until 9 a.m.! I talked to him a little bit ago and it really isn't a big problem. After a nap he has a list of stuff he wants to get done tomorrow. I guess we will see....Jackson is being a good baby and sleeping so well! When babies hit growth spurts do they sleep more?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Kris alll the wayyy!! Adam needs to GO!