Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

My Mother's Day was great, and I hope everyone else had a great one too! I will post pics soon of my Aquamarine bracelet from Jeremy and Jack (its his birthstone). I wish the mothers in my life could have been out here with us! My mom will be out here next week and we are very excited to see her, then in July my grandma and grandpa will be out here too.


Me and Jackson on Mother's Day
We went to Coldstone Creamery, yum!

Ready to go!

For his 7 week birthday, Jack got a rain forest chair that he is not quite sure about yet. He did stay in it and sleep for awhile that day (after throwing a fit for about 5 minutes). It was very hard to let him cry, but we knew he was just being a little spoiled. I think he will be okay in it especially when he quits ignoring the waterfall. He will look to the side instead of looking at the animations.
Saturday night he met Jeffrey, Jeremy's friend's little baby boy. He is 5 days younger than Jackson. They were so funny together. Boyd (the dad) did notice that Jackson's hands were way bigger than Jeffrey's. Other than that, I think Jeffrey was a little bit bigger than Jack. They are both big boys though.
This one cracks me up
Sweet boy

As far as sleeping goes, Jackson has been sleeping from about 10 to 4:30 a.m., with several good naps in the daytime. Jeremy's alarm goes off at 5:00, so the timing is pretty good for us. I can make sure Jeremy hears his alarm.
We went back to the Enfamil Lipil with Iron. The Enfamil Nutramigen was working for awhile, but it was too thin for him and he was getting restless. We decided we might as well try to switch back to the original stuff that he started on in the hospital. It is cheaper and he was already not liking the Nutramigen. So far so good! He is very peaceful and content. The stuff is definitely thicker and he seems to like it more.
Well that's it for his 7 week update for now. I'm needing to get back to everything, but I plan on writing more soon. I guess I don't need to keep the blog ONLY about Jackson! I have plenty to say on other things too! Maybe tomorrow if little man takes another 3 hour nap like he did today!

No comments: