Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma!

March 7th was Grandma's birthday! We went to Bonefish Grill for dinner (so good) and had an ice cream cake at her house. Remember I said we have so many birthdays from January to March! Brian's birthday is today actually. I'll have more pictures tonight.

Chloe wanted to dress nice for the occasion

Brian got a major hair cut!
I'm still "showing" to say the least!! :) 37 weeks. Thanks so much for the outfit Erin! You're right, those pants are so comfortable.
Us at the restaurant, I was having so many weird pains on this night and Jackson was moving like crazy!
Grandma's cake that we tried to do the personalization on haha.
Jeremy is staying in our house out in Hawaii now and driving our car. He feels much better knowing that is all taken care of and he can quit staying on his friend Boyd's couch! Boyd helped him move all that stuff we had in storage. They were moved in about 3 hours.

I go to the doctor tomorrow to see how we are progressing. I'm kind of hoping that nothing has changed yet. I am still ridiculously puffy and my hands are numb from the carpal tunnel that is supposed to go away very soon after Jack arrives. I want him to wait on Jeremy, we are so close!
I can't wait until I can sleep through the night painlessly. My hands HURT. Weird pregnancy symptom right?!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are so cute! You are all belly!!! Chloe is pretty adorable as well in her lil shirt and jean skirt ;)