Saturday, March 28, 2009

We love Jackson!

My 38 week belly shot, the night before we went into the hospital.


Now we are all home and happy! I can't believe how much Jackson has changed our lives for the better. You hear people talk about the love they have for their children, but you really never understand until you feel it for yourself. Jeremy and I were talking today about how it has enhanced our relationship too. Our bond is definitely much closer now.
These pictures aren't in the best order.

I love this face :)
Brand new baby boy




After he came home, he loves to eat a lot, nap, repeat!






Back to his birthday.....








Meeting my baby


Jeremy and Ashley getting suited up for the Operating room.




I love him so much!! I can just look at him and get teary eyed.




Jackson in his bed at the hospital with his Easter Pooh from mom.







He was hot and not too happy about them drawing blood. Poor baby. We go in Tuesday for the opthamologist to probe his tear duct because he was born with a cyst blocking it. I feel so bad for him!




With Jeremy's grandpa, Papaw Louis




In the waiting room breaking the news




The big weigh in




Jeremy holding Jack, still in the O.R., right after he was born. Jeremy watched the whole thing and didn't feel light headed at all! I'm glad he was there to watch and fill me in later on how everything happened. Ashley was in there too to take pictures and I am so glad. She did a great job of capturing everything. I was so out of it on Friday and Saturday. The C-Section and epidural hurt worse than I expected! It took 4 times for them to get my epidural right.


I was in pain, shock, and love all at the same time. This is when Jeremy brought him over to meet me.



Happy Daddy

Chilling with Nana in his puppy slippers
Our baby was brand new
He is such a good dad
The dogs are getting used to Jackson being around. Although they are still a little jealous, they are very accepting of him and protective over him.








Daddy loading him up for the first time, bringing baby home!



Jeremy and Samuel

Grandma and Grandpa


Papaw and Rosie


Jeremy's Aunt Cindy, Mamaw Louis and Papaw Louis



Aunt Rachel


Andrew
Autumn



Jana


Torri
I have so many more pictures of everyone but it takes me forever to re size them and upload them, so I had to finally quit if I want sleep.
Also, if we have missed your calls I am so sorry! We have every intention of getting back to everyone but the phones are on silent for now. Jeremy returning home + New Baby = In our own world, be back soon!
We are adjusting and loving every minute of being parents. I can't believe how happy this little guy makes us.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

He's beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing all the photos!