Wednesday, June 4, 2008

As soon as BLOGGER WILL LET ME UPLOAD SOME DANG PICTURES I will gladly do so!! It has been forever since the website has cooperated with me. Dave, Erin, and Kevin made it to town on Sunday night and we have really been enjoying our time together. I have plenty of pictures so far and more to come. Hopefully tomorrow night I will be able to put all of our pictures up finally. Jeremy called today and he is doing better. I doubt he will be eating lobster anytime soon, since that is what made him sick last week. He is getting so anxious about coming home (there is a chance that this time next month he will be on his way). Well, that's all until tomorrow. I will probably go to mom's house and try her computer if I still have no luck.

This part is forwarded and it let me copy the pic!

STRESS: I am not sure exactly how this works, but this is amazingly accurate. The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress will find many differences between the two dolphins. The more differences a person finds, the more stress that person is experiencing. Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may need to take a vacation.









No comments: