Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So Whats New...

Chloe misses her daddy, it is a good thing he will be home soon!! (You don't have to tell me I'm insane I already know this...but she does miss him dearly).

And also likes peaches
She is proud of herself
Barney is experiencing the dog days of summer, he never wants to go outside even for a minute! He is such a good boy too...he can hold it for days.
If only sister would leave him alone!
We had dinner at a loud Texas Roadhouse for Father's Day. It was good but too crowded! Jeremy called while we were in there and I went outside to talk to him for a little bit.
By now I think you know the family so I will quit naming everyone in the pics :)
After we got back into Sheridan, we went to Papaw Shoptaw's house to visit with him and Rosie. We stayed there until 12:30 a.m. sitting in the kitchen talking. It was fun!
Monday was Jeremy's Birthday, turned 25 again. He was very busy that day! I think he may have slept from 6a.m. to 8 a.m. Hopefully the next time he turns 25, he will be home!! We still have no idea when he will be home for R&R. Everything ran smoothly out there until June, and everyone's dates got messed up...so there is no telling when he will actually get here.
Today grandma and I helped mom with merchandising at her stores. She had a lot to do and very little time to do it in. We finished though, at about 9:30 tonight. Grandpa came over for a short visit before I left. The pups were happy to see him! So I guess that is all for now, I work tomorrow night and I am leaving on Wednesday to go with mom to some training out of state and we'll be back in town this weekend...just in time to leave town again to go to Magnolia to see Brian sing. To all of my friends, thank you for being there for me and understanding the craziness that has always been my life :) I love you very much and I thank you for making my quality of life one hundred times better. I hope we can spend more time together soon. That also goes to my family! Thank you for keeping me busy and putting up with my deployment mood swings. I was just thinking today, about how much I have changed due to the war speed bump. I am so thankful that I have been surrounded by such awesome people that keep me OCCUPIED almost all the time, since time flies when you're busy....however I think the little bit of sanity I had left flew out the window with my time. Oh and this part about not being able to plan our future hasn't helped me or Jeremy out one bit!! But I appreciate you listening to me try to act like I've got it all figured out.....right.

No comments: