Monday, June 23, 2008

Last full week of June!!

Well as usual, Brian did great at his show in Magnolia on Saturday night! We had a good trip down there and back. We got home after 1 a.m. but again it was worth it! He got a letter in the mail today from The Grapevine Opry in Texas. He is very excited because it is a great place to sing. It is huge and there are lots of important people there.


Brian and his friend Brad sang a duet

Brian, Brad and their girls at "The Beef and Biscuit" a restaurant we always stop at on the way home.
Grandma and Mom

Since Saturday, I have been trying to get ready for Jeremy to get here, deep cleaning, etc. It is kind of early but at the same time I never know when he is going to catch a plane. Plus, time will slip up on me no matter when he gets to the states. He is working very hard out there, also preparing to be gone for a month. He called me a minute ago and was finally going to bed. He slept from 5 a.m to 7 a.m this morning and that was it.

Mom and Ashley will be here soon for our weekly viewing of The Bachelorette. I am so glad for the new summer shows that help me get through the week!

No comments: