Monday, June 30, 2008

Still Waiting on R&R!

I am very happy that this is the last day of June, because Jeremy will be home in July! All we can do is wait, which is going to drive us crazy I think. Anyway, it is almost time!
Logan had his first birthday party Saturday. He had a blast!
Me and Jeremy's grandpa, Papaw Louis
Logan's first birthday cake.
The other night was so pretty, we sat outside at grandma and grandpa's house and had watermelon. It is officially summer!!


I drove to Benton for girl's night tonight. We had a lot of fun. First we went shopping in Bryant and then we went to Colton's for supper. We ran into my cousins Aunt Sherrie and Uncle Charlie (technically cousins but they have always been Aunt and Uncle to me), along with my cousin Charlie and his wife Anna. It was a good night! We went in at Jana's to see Andrew and Lola for a minute.
Brandi, Me, Jana, and Lola my niece :)

No comments: