Friday, June 20, 2008

We got in from Mississippi late last night. We decided to come home early and not spend the extra night there. It was a fun but quick trip! The training went well and mom thinks she is really going to like the job. The hotel they put us in was really nice too. I talked to Jeremy on Wednesday and he is doing great! We are pretty disappointed because he won't be home for our anniversary on July 7th. We don't know when he will get here, but we know it won't be by the 7th. We figured that would happen, so it isn't really a shocker for us or anything. I am still getting things ready for him to be home. I'm trying to think of everything I need to do before he gets here (stuff he will need, etc.) I got him some flip flops and shirts to wear, since most of our stuff is in a storage building in Hawaii and we won't be seeing it until March 2009. Who knows when he will get here but probably within a month I will get to see him :) and I want everything to be ready and stress free!! He needs as much R&R as possible!

We saw an "old school" Sonic in Olive Branch, brought back memories!
Mom and I being creative at one of our stops.

No comments: