Friday, October 10, 2008

2 posts in 24 hours...I'm back in the game


Notice the orange roses? They are October roses Jeremy tells me. You can only order them in the month of October. I just love them. Thanks babe!


The Living room is coming together finally and I really like it.
We had a girl's night tonight over at Autumn's house (high school and college friend and sorority sister). We had pizza, cookies, and planned on watching a movie. We never got to the movie because we talked the entire time. Tori brought her youngest child Cannon, he is 6 months old and so precious.

I got to hold Cannon and he is so sweet and cuddly!
Autumn and Tori playing with the lil man. I didn't get a pic with Jana in it tonight. She did that on purpose!

Here is my 15 week and 5 day baby bump pic.

1 comment:

amy said...

Hey Amanda! I'm so glad I found your blog again. We are both preggo and due really close together. How fun!!
Amy