Monday, October 27, 2008

Sad Times

I can't believe there was a shooting at UCA! I went to 2 colleges, UALR and UCA. I spent my sophomore, junior, and senior year at UCA...graduated from the college of business there. I never felt threatened at all. The school was so nice and everyone was friendly and caring. UALR seemed way more dangerous than UCA. I lived by myself in Conway and was never afraid. The town and the school felt like a small hometown even though it was a huge town and school. Anyway, I am shocked that there was a shooting at my school :( and am so sad that people were killed. What is going on in Arkansas? First Ann Pressly (KATV anchorwoman) was attacked in her house and died and now a school shooting. Too many tragedies.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

When is your appt to see what you are having? I do not know when the McNair Christmas gathering will be. I have not even heard about Thanksgiving yet lol If you find out let me know!