Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy October!

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!


I like this quote. We try to go by it most of the time, but we all have our days! I think we try to make the best of everything by talking on the phone as much as possible. My family can tell you that we are on the phone a lot! We feel so lucky that we have the opportunity to talk as much as we do. We probably talk about 2 hours a day on average. It has really kept us close. Jeremy and I are at that stage of the deployment again where we are getting antsy. In the first half of the deployment, our bad month was February. I'm pretty sure the bad month in the second half was September. I guess month 2 is our breaking point. Jeremy will be back in Hawaii in 5 months! I know he is so ready. I wish I could be out there to meet him, but I don't think I need to get that far from my doctor or risk any craziness on the plane. It is still rough that we have to wait almost another month before he gets block leave (his 30 day vacation) . They were telling him yesterday that the troop is supposed to get their block leave around April 1st. I think that will be cutting it way TOO CLOSE!! He let them know that he really needed to be home by the 25th of March. They are going to try to make that happen. Well, we are used to this so there is no need stressing over it. Worst case scenario: I go into labor and he takes emergency leave...10 hours in the air and he is home. I don't think I'm lucky enough to have a quick labor anyway, so surely he can get here at least to hear the first cry. If he isn't there for at least some part of the delivery it may take a lot longer for reality to sink in that he has a baby. Ha! Ok, have just rambled every thought that crossed my mind the last 2 minutes that is probably enough on that.


Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!


Oh and I thought this was funny!
dog
see more puppies

No comments: