Thursday, September 13, 2007

Sleepless in Hawaii

Today we didn't do anything! Its my fault because I didn't fall asleep until 10:30 a.m. this morning! Grandma woke me up at 3:00 this afternoon thankfully, or else I really would have no hope sleeping tonight.I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. There is just so much to plan and I worry about Jeremy and all this craziness that we are going to go through until April 2009 and my mind just races nonstop. I'll let you know what the doctor says tomorrow. Only the army would schedule people in 15 minute blocks and thats all you get! I have an appointment from 2:10 to 2:25 with Dr. Smiley. I did manage to make it to the post office today and to the PX. I bought some Simply Sleep pills that are from the makers of Tylenol p.m. So far, they're simply not working!

No comments: