Thursday, September 20, 2007

Swimming in the Rain

Needless to say we slept in today and didn't get in a rush to go anywhere. First we went to the North Shore and swam while the sunset. A huge rainbow formed over the trees that we could see from the ocean where we were swimming. Then it started raining on us so hard! We stayed in and swam it was a lot of fun. Our stuff on the shore got pretty wet but no big deal. We came home after swimming for a couple of hours and took showers and went to eat at Zippy's. Zippys's wasn't that good. It is a Hawaii restaurant and it's just plain weird! The plates come with rice and macaroni salad and cabbage and different chicken and all kinds of other stuff. There is a plate there that has a hamburger patty on top of rice with gravy and then they put runny eggs on top. I just can't explain how weird that place is. Anyway, after that we had to go to Wal-Mart and we took our time since we had nowhere to be! We were there 3 hours seriously! It was just fine though. Mom thought it was funny to scare the heck outta me with the Halloween masks when I wasn't expecting it. We got home tonight and watched some DVR and now mom just went to bed and I'm on my way. I wanted to add that the other day at the luau I won a dolphin adventure!!!!!! I am so excited I get to swim with the dolphins I can't wait! I don't think I mentioned that already but yeah I love dolphins they are so cute!! I feel so lucky to get to meet them in person :) Sorry no pics today!

No comments: