Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Well, I finally got to start working a little bit the past couple of nights. I think for the first time in 9 years I was actually bored today. I totally forgot what that felt like! I did get to go to lunch today with Kira (no pics I forgot my camera). That was fun we went to Mazzio's for the lunch buffet. I guess today was my cheat day on weight watchers...... Tomorrow mom and I are heading to Benton to get the office set up. I really hate to leave Chloe all day every day but I really need to work....for the money and the sanity :) I think I'll put her in the back yard with Barney and she'll be fine. She loves to play outside and Barney tolerates her really well.

Barney and his nanna.
Chloe is getting so long!







I'm waiting on Jeremy to call me back now. We keep talking for maybe 5 minutes and then we'll either get cut off or he'll have to call me back because someone needs him. It is really hard not to get frustrated when you have so much to talk about and can't. I know its not his fault AT ALL but its hard not to get upset at the situation. I guess no wife ever wants to come second to anything but when the army is involved they must come first. I'm glad they keep them focused, otherwise they might get too comfortable and let their guard down out there. We knew it was going to be hard and I did expect this. I'm just glad that we have phones and don't have to rely on letters alone. It could be worse!

No comments: