Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Someone had a bath....and thought she was being soooo mistreated.
Jeremy hitched a ride on a convoy headed back to his original post today, so tonight he was safe and sound in his own army issued for the next year and a half bed :) He was glad to get back. Now he is waiting on a package I sent him with a new wireless card for his computer. Someone stole his wireless card that he brought with him, so he still doesn't know what kind of internet access he will have. I sent the package on Friday so we will see how long it takes to make it out there.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow yay! Tonight my temperature is an even 100.0 and I can't lay down without coughing. I'm sure you have all been there plenty of times so you know how aggravating that is when you're sleepy

No comments: