Sunday, January 20, 2008

I got an e-mail from Jeremy today. He is safe but I haven't talked to him in 4 days. They can't call (and aren't supposed to e-mail) until they are released to call again. Several of their soldiers were injured and one was killed later last week so they cut off their communications. At least I know Jeremy is okay, but I can't wait to talk to him!
Last night Kira, Eric and I went to Olive Garden. It was soo good! Then we came back to Sheridan to hang out at home. Ashley came over too. It was nice to just sit at home and play with Logan and the pups. Logan and Ashley below :)
Chloe and Logan playing, they played so well together.
Logan and Eric
They were challenging each other to play!
They are getting really close, sometimes outside Chloe sleeps on top of Barney now because the grass is too cold. So cute!

No comments: